(Zac was hanging out with his brother all day today.)
The first order of business was a second batch of Sprtiz cookies! Although I didn't make any of the green Spritz, I did make all of the red ones!

Following Spritz was a split-second decision to make 4dz Gingerbread Mini Muffins.

While Ty took his nap, I tried out a new project...doughnuts! I made 8 Glased with Sprinkles and 8 Cinnamon-Sugar.

While the doughnuts were baking I managed to get the house mostly picked up, the kitchen cleaned, and my treats ready to deliver!
This year we gave out Caramel Corn...

...and little snowman plates with various goodies on them.

I was able to get to see Brittany as she was passing through to pick up Hurley before leaving for home so she could bead the storm.
I was fortunate to have Morgan agree to help me out during the deliveries. Thanks Morgan! We delivered to a few friends and even got to see Grampie while we were delivering some treats at the clinic!
While we were waiting for the Scalloped Potatoes and Ham to cook, we opened our little family gifts!
Ty has gotten very enthusiastic in his gift-opening and was tearing paper off left and right!

I was lucky enough to be able to somewhat get all of Ty's loot in order for a picture! (If you click on the picture it should open larger in another screen.) He is playing with his metal dishes and one of his farming boom booms.

Poogs was less then impressed about opening his gift.

He was very pleased about the contents of his gift bag, however!

He isn't quite sure what he thinks of his Snuggie...but he'll appreciate it when we take him in the car since he shivers the whole time he's in there now.

Zac and I didn't really get gifts this year since we got a netbook and TV earlier in the year.
Zac got a new pair of slippers...his old ones smelled TERRIBLE!

I got a new pair of sunglasses...a certain little boy broke my old ones!

Supper was great and now we're just waiting for bedtime to roll around!
Here are a few pictures of Ty playing with some of his gifts.


1 comment:
It looks as if Ty should be able to keep busy even if you get snowed in for a few days! Any Dunkyn will be eating snacks for sure.
Hope to see you in a few days!
Post a Comment