
First, the Rudolph lady read us two stories...I only kind of paid attention.

Then, there was a puppet show...but I was looking out the window at the people walking in the door!

Then Santa came but there was a LONG line so we went out into the library to explore the kids' section.
I rocked in a little person rocking chair for awhile,

and I tried to do some puzzles.

When there were lots of kids in the book section we went back in to wait in line so I could see Santa!
I got a BIG yellow star cookie...

...it was yummy!

I was such a good boy waiting in line to see Santa...until there were two people ahead of me. I got MAD! I didn't want to wait anymore so when it was finally my turn...

...I didn't even have fun!
At least Santa gave me these stickers!

My most favorite part of the whole morning was...

...the snowflakes hanging from the ceiling!
Maybe next year I will have fun with Santa for the very first time!
2 comments:
Friendie.....now your mommy will scrapbook another sad face with santa page.....oh well...Uncle Matt didn't like Santa either. :)
I suspect time with Grampie and Mama was the best part. Oh, and maybe the cookie. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling too great right now, Ty. Get better fast!
Post a Comment