I didn't want jammies so I crawled up to the window for half an hour before I believed that Auntie wouldn't come until I had my jammies on!

When Auntie came she brought me pizza! I ate a WHOLE piece! (I also ate FIVE helpings of noodles for lunch!)

Auntie Em brought me my Christmas present from her too because I will have too many things to overwhelm me on Christmas Eve! I was so excited about my present I climbed on top and did a little dance!
I learned a little bit from opening my present from Allie and her Dad and Mom and I opened up my present a little ways, but then tried to put the paper back on!
I got a Little People Nativity! YAY! I was so mad when Mama and Auntie couldn't get the pieces out fast enough!
It is SO MUCH FUN! I know how to make the star light up and play music! My favorite pieces are the donkey's cart and the dog that looks like Peppy!
I helped Auntie make a project...but I can't tell what it is because it's a present!
Auntie even watched Rudolph with me! HOORAY!

Thank you Auntie Em!
2 comments:
That was a nice time for Ty to have Em at HIS house....and what a great gift,,,,one that is good to have as an early present.
Em is a good Auntie.
What a neat gift for sure and what a neat auntie. Two of our favorite people!
Post a Comment