Ty wasn't interested in opening his presents...AT ALL! He loved them after they were opened though!
Here he is reading his new Charlie Brown Christmas book!

Here he is playing with his new wooden food!

His food is especially cool because you can "cut" it and put it back together! Even though he was so tired he could hardly keep his eyes open when we got home, he had to dig out his new food and play with it for a few minutes before bedtime!

Here is Allie modeling her Princess Monkey shirt and showing us her Littlest Petshop Monkey and Postcard. She and Uncle Wes named the monkey,Mimi, the ostrich,Olivia, and the Lion, Leo. Many people ended up sporting some Littlest Petshop stickers too...I had two of the exact same little blue birdie.

Of course, everyone enjoyed the Christmas tree!

Ty loves his gift from Allie and her family! He made this special movie to say "thank you"!
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
4 comments:
Allie's comments:
Thank you. Dear Etnie, I hope you come here soon. Allie is a stinker. I love Etnie. We are cute elves. iiiuuuuuuu (that says grandma is a stinker). 544444444444444444444444444444444ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttuu,n[jjjjjjjjjjjjj
Okay...it is late...someone is getting way too silly here...good night!
Cute - I love that the cousins are able to spend some time together...
Cutest elves I've seen all season!
Was such fun seeing you all. The soup and bread were delicious, too. May all your Christmas celebrations be filled with the joy of Jesus, good times and safe journeys!
Post a Comment