While we were waiting for supper to finish I asked Ty if he wanted to look at pictures on Klimies blog of Andrew and Austin. Ty yelled "GINNS" and crawled over the computer. We looked at the blog of Andrew basketball pictures and we pointed at Andrew. We then got to Austin's pictures and I pointed at Austin, but Ty yelled "NO NO NO NO NO!" and crawled away.
Of course, I was pointing at this guy...

Ty came zooming out of his room holding this guy...Austin from The Backyardigans!

We were then able to look at the rest of Austin's pictures, but Ty had to exclaim "GINNS" and hold up his toy Austin everytime I pointed at the computer screen!
4 comments:
They do share an uncanny resemblance.
Austin (the original one) thought that was pretty funny! Maybe I will have to find him a shirt like Austin in "Ginns" for Christmas??
BTW--Austin (the original one) says "Thanks, Auntie Sheri!"
And of course, I didn't even know the Austin in 'Ginns' and I still don't! Guess I have some catching up to do with Ty.
I'm afraid I have to confess my ignorance along with G'ma Pat. However, I do think Ty is quite the smart little guy! I will say this, the original Austin is the handsome one while the "Ginns" Austin is the cute one.
Post a Comment