Friday, December 18, 2009

Ty's Busy Friday

Ty woke up, bright-eyed and ready to roll, at a wonderful 6am. This is uncommon for Ty...he is usually trying to sleep the whole time I get him ready to go to Grammie's when I work and will often sleep until late into the morning when he gets to stay home all day. So, of course, the day we can sleep in a little he is up and at 'em!

After his bath, we loaded up the vehicle to take Zac to his appointment with Dr. L. They did some bloodwork, that came back normal. There is really nothing new to report except that Zac will be going to Mayo on Jan. 20 to try and kick this thing in the butt.

After a failed nap attempt, Ty sat at the table like a big boy while I packed up everything needed for phase two of the busy day.



We loaded up the car for our next destination...Uncle Nicky's house! We picked up Nick and went over to the mall to get Ty's Christmas pictures taken. (I am sorry to report that we will not be giving out pictures and we didn't buy the CD since our photos were gifted to us by someone else...THANKS!)

12:30pm...Ty's photo session...DISASTER! Ty is at that hated age for photographers...he won't sit still and didn't want to be there, so he screamed! Thankfully, they had some later appointments so we were able to reschedule for 1:30 instead!

In the meantime, Grandma Ruth popped in with Christmas presents for Ty. (Little Mister was too tired to attempt to open them tonight, so I think we'll let him open one tomorrow and one on Sunday so he can practice for when he has more then one in front of him! I will make sure to post pictures in a few days!)

Nicky, Ty, and I wandered the mall for about an hour and learned that the Jared Allen jersey I wanted to get Ty eventually is $40!!!!! (FORTY DOLLAR FOR A TODDLER JERSEY!!!!! THAT'S CRAZY!)

Ty's second attempt at pictures was better then the first...we were able to get a very few pictures of him, but I love the one we did get and it's very proudly displayed on our mantle! Uncle nicky kept Ty occupied around the mall while I ordered pictures...which I guess was pretty easy since Ty crashed almost right away! Thanks again for taking the time to come and help me out today, Nick!

Ty has been cutting A LOT of teeth in the last few weeks...he continues to do so and chewed on EVERYTHING on the way home!




When we got back to Fergus, Ty went strait over to play with Auntie Em while I took Morgan Christmas shopping. (It has become a tradition for me to take Morgan and Emily Christmas shopping...this year was a little different because I went with Emily and Dad last night after Morgan's Vocal Recital (she did GREAT) and it was just Morgan and I tonight.)

After a quick stop at the grocery store to pick up the last ingredient for the doggie treats the girls and I made, Morgan and I picked up the Papa Murphey's (Thanks Sheri!) and called Auntie Em to bring Ty home and join in the treat making fun!

Ty ate his cheesey bread and "helped" the girls wrap Christmas gifts on the living room floor before ASKING to go to bed! He hasn't made a peep since!

For only having a 30 minute nap in his very busy day, my little guy was good little boy!

No comments: