Ty woke up at 8:30 this morning and did his normal morning jumping on the "bed". He chowed down some Alphabits and a handful of marshmellows before spying one of his favorite things...the paint!
Ty painted a lovely pink and purple picture for his soon-to-be new cousin, Skye Marie!
Of course, a bath was needed after the artistic flow had come to a stop!
I finished up the dog treats this morning...and burned some in the process, but there were still A LOT of dog treats that I divided up for all the various dogs and BEAN!
After Ty was in bed last night, I took the presents that G'ma Ruth had sent for him out of the bag and left them in the middle of the floor. I wasn't aware that, all of a sudden, opening presents would be a fun thing today!

Ty and I made some cinnamon roll bites (from a can) for our official breakfast and we plopped down in front of the KU game to see if we could see Grampie on TV while we ate. (We didn't.)
I was able to finish up another of my projects today...YAY! Unfortunately, I will not be revealing the project until AFTER it has been received for Christmas by the recipient!
Tonight Ty "helped" me make some goodies...

...by throwing every single piece of garbage off the counter and onto the floor!
Don't they look good?! We made almost an entire bag of pretzels into these!
We were going to wait until tomorrow to let Ty open his other present from G'ma Ruth, but he was so enthusiastic about his unwrapping earlier that we let him open his other gift too!
The hybrid snowglobe-wreath is motion sensored and scares Dunkyn when he runs by and it starts playing music!
Thanks for the presents G'ma Ruth!
Zac and I played Scrabble tonight...
...while Ty demolished some of the cheesy puffcorn Grammie bought him!

Ty just finished watching Rudolph and is playing with the jar of candy canes. In a few minutes he will go to bed and Zac and I will watch an episode or two of 24 to wrap up the day!
2 comments:
what a fun day.
You sure to keep busy and Ty seems to love every bit of it.
Post a Comment