Monday, June 29, 2009

To Scott And Kayla's We Go!

This weekend, Ty and I spent the weekend with very-little Scott and very-lots of Kayla! (Scott was helping his brother move and working on their new vehicle, so he was only there for a few awake hours of the weekend! Zac also had to work, so he wasn't with on this trip!)

Allie had to meet up with her mom on Saturday, so she had some time with us as well!

On Friday, after I was done with work, we hopped into my vehicle for a ride full of Backyardigans and SpongeBob Color Wonder Pictures. (Excuse the bad photography, these were over my head as I drove.)




Allie decided that she'd start out her time at Scott and Kayla's by running down the stairs in front of us and falling off the curb...resulting in some bloody scrapes on the knee-bones.



Ty was fascinated by the big TV and Allie's favorite station...Noggin.



Allie had to call Grandma Sheri, Daddy, and Mommy before she could finish drawing pictures with Scott.



Friday night was an interesting one...Ty, Allie, and I slept in the living room. It stormed for awhile and Allie was up during that, and afterwards Ty decided to wake up at 3am and play! After all was said and done, I got about 4 hours of very interrupted sleep--but hey...isn't that what vacation is all about?!?! =D

No comments: