Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just Another Minnesota Storm Night

We spent about an hour-ish in our basement tonight due to some storm activity in the area. Zac's dad checked in on a regular basis with updates for us (and to make sure we were safe, of course!)

I guess there were semis blowing off the roads and ping-pong ball sized hail in some places! We only got some heavy rain and a few partial-second power surges/outages.

Here is Ty enjoying a lovely bottle of whole milk in the basement.



After the storm subsided, Dunkyn decided to entertain Ty by jumping into the bathtub and rooting around. Ty thought it was great!

1 comment:

Pat said...

We had a storm too, but I just couldn't bring myself to head for the basement....I looked outside to see if there was hail (no) and watch the night sky light up with the lightning.