What a clever little fellow! There's no end to what he's learning.
I guess he figured out to get your attention Heather!Many times a little one says DADA first!See you this weekend and maybe he will say the magic words for Gram Pat!
What a BIG BOY!!! He is so smart--I know he gets that from Auntie Shana!!! Come to think of it, "Mama" sounds an awful lot like "Shana"... :-)He is getting so smart now that he is ONE!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a clever little fellow! There's no end to what he's learning.
I guess he figured out to get your attention Heather!
Many times a little one says DADA first!
See you this weekend and maybe he will say the magic words for Gram Pat!
What a BIG BOY!!! He is so smart--I know he gets that from Auntie Shana!!! Come to think of it, "Mama" sounds an awful lot like "Shana"... :-)
He is getting so smart now that he is ONE!
Post a Comment