I didn't think to take a before picture because I didn't think it was a big deal.
Little did I know that I would take off between 6" to 10" on the first side...

...and another 4" to 12" on the other!

A good four hours, bruised feet, and two Cokes later, I had a wonderful looking sidewalk!

I was informed by our neighbors that in the many years they have lived next door (well over ten years) no one has ever edged the sidewalk...I would be thrilled to never do it again...but I know that I will =(
2 comments:
WOW....I didn't know there was that nice cement under there! Huge improvement!! It was worth it....keep that in mind for the next time it needs to be done!
A sidewalk instead of a trail, not only is it more funtional but much nicer looking.
Be sure you post when you have flowers out front. Do you have raspberries out back?
Post a Comment