Thursday, June 18, 2009

Clinic Picnic

Last night was the annual clinic picnic. In true form, we crashed the party! Of course, Ty spent nearly the entire time with Grampie!



The chicken was a big hit!





Also in crashing the party (also in true form) were Sheri and Morgan...but this year everyone's favorite almost-four-year-old, Allie, was there too! ("Come on Grandma, lets go get some free food!")



After enjoying her free food, Allie got to make a visor at the craft table!



She also got to play BINGO and rolled in the prizes! She came away with a duck tub toy, 2 bottles of bubbles, 2 water noodles, and a kite and grab bag (candy, tattoos, little toys, etc.)



Ty also got a grab bag, but there wasn't much he could play with in there...except for this lovely plastic ring!

3 comments:

Auntie said...

I wish Allie and Ty would quit being so cute so I wouldn't want to pinch them every time I see them...
Okay-I guess I DON'T want them to QUIT being cute--I just wish I was CLOSER so I COULD pinch them!
:-)

Pat said...

Looks as if it was a fun time at the picnic......looks as if Allie was the winner that night!

Kay Borowski said...

What fun! Who needs entertainment with Ty and Allie around!!

Glad you escaped the storm in good shape. It swept through quickly out here in the country without hail or damage.