As a result of his off-the-wall napping yesterday, Ty didn't go to bed until 11:00pm last night. Surprisingly, he didn't sleep until his usual 8:00-9:00 like he usually does when he doesn't get woken up...he got up at 7:30! Oddly enough, the boy wanted nothing more then to sit in his beanbag and watch The Backyardigans while drinking juice and eating Goldfish left over from last night's bedtime snack. Did I do anything productive during this time? NO! I layed in my bed until he was done watching his favorite show...at 10:30! And what did my stinky child want at 10:30? A NAP! After tucking him in I sat around on my computer catching up on one of my TV shows until the little guy woke up...at 1:30!
I made a Superbowl-inspired lunch of Super Nachos (which Ty didn't want...he wanted cheese and Little Debbie fat kid cakes) after I couldn't find the tomato juice I knew I had somewhere to make chili. After lunch we talked on the phone to Grammie for awhlie before we did something even kind of productive...


...working on valentines!
Let me tell you, the Crayola Beginnings Triangular Markers are AWESOME! They don't have caps! To activate them you dab the tip on the paper a few times and they're good to go! Of course, Ty saw me doing that and decided to forcefully dab the tips of the markers on the paper, making beautiful little splat designs on some of his valentines, his highchair tray, and, of course, himself!
After his bath, Ty and I got on the webcam with Zac for awhile. In the middle of our chat, Ty decided throw everything I had stacked in the baby rocking chair that Skye used last weekend onto the floor and crawl into it! I promptly moved it into his room and let him watch VeggieTales for awhile.

After I finished talking to Zac, I tackled the one dreaded task I reserved for today...putting away over a month's worth of clean laundry. I HATE putting away laundry almost as much as I hate doing the laundry...maybe even more! I got it done though!
Of course, I found the tomato juice that I couldn't find for lunch when I wasn't even looking for it...so I made chili for supper! Ty was all excited for food so I put him in his highchair with his cup. BAD IDEA! Next thing I knew, there was milk EVERYWHERE...the dining room was pretty much coated in milk! Bring on bath number two! I cleaned up the milk flood and Ty and I ate our chili...we played for awhile, colored for awhile, and by 7:30 the little man was in bed...and here I am!
Oh...and on top of it all....during the milk flood Dunkyn got a shower and was soaked in milk, he still needs a bath!
What a day....I even left some things out...like cell phone fishing, foot un-stucking, and my personal favorite....getting Dunkyn's nose un-stuck from Ty's treat cup, amongst other things!
1 comment:
what a day....were you snowed in?
Post a Comment