Ty spent a lot of time making valentines in preparation for the day. With my assistance on the scissors, he made a number of these beautiful tyART valentines!

The little guy started receiving valentines quite awhile before the actual day. Thank you to Great Grandma Hazel for the "big money" to put in his piggy bank and to Great Grandma Ruth for the "ah-ler" (dollar) that he dug through my purse to put into his wallet.
Still before Valentine's Day, the little man got to pick out a "treat", which we let him enjoy immediately.

Two days before Valentine's Day, he got his valentine from Grammie & Grampie, a doggie towel that says "oof oof"! Thanks Grammie & Grampie!

The day before Valentine's Day, I came home from work to find valentines from Grandpa & Grandma in the entry way! Ty was very excited about his puzzles...but more so about "zooce" (juice) that we had to open RIGHT NOW! Thanks Grandpa & Grandma!

On Valentine's Day, we gave Ty his gifts from us, although he was too interested in watching Pooh to pay much attention to taking pictures!


We went over to Greatee's house to see Jeremy, Kara, and Allie on their way through to go back home from a visit to ND. Greatee had a bag of "cookies" (animal crackers) for Ty and Dunkyn to share for their valentine...thanks Greatee!
On Tuesday, Ty got a valentine book from Gramps & Grams...thanks!
Zac and I were given some $ from Mom & Dad to treat ourselves to a valentine. We chose Papa Murphey's, one of our favorites! Neither of the pizzas were actually enjoyed on Valentine's Day, but we enjoyed them all the same! Thanks!

We were also given a new game, Qwirkle, from Zac's parents. I am a big fan of Qwirkle, so if you want to play, let me know since it's rathar difficult to convince Zac to play a non-video game! Thanks Roger & Sue!

Of course, Dunkyn got a valentine from us! He loves his chew sticks!

Thanks again to everyone who treated us to valentine goodies! (I think I covered everyone, but if I didn't, I'm sorry!)
No comments:
Post a Comment