Auntie and Momo had a choir concert that night, so me and Mama and Daddy were the first people there! On the way inside I showed Mama and Daddy all the moons...including the one attached to Greatee's house (porch light).
Greatee bought me a yellow cup for her house and I even got to have a drink of chocolate milk in it! I always play Greatee's piano.

I was very happy to see "Pep-pee" and gave her lots of pets and hugs.

I walked all over the place looking for Greatee, but I could not find her anywhere!

FINALLY, everyone got there! I got to see Greatee, Unc, Momo, and Jordan. I got to see Grampie, Grammie, Auntie, Uncle Timmy, and Ariel. I even got to see Grams! I sat in my special chair and ate cheerios and cheese!

When it was time to eat Momo's cake, I didn't want any! But everyone else did! Everybody sang "Happy Birthday" and took pictures of Momo.

It was fun!
Oh, did you see what my Mama did to my hair?
4 comments:
First thing I noticed was Ty's hair...did you use a buzzer? He looks cute, of course.
Sounds as if Morgan had a nice gathering to celebrate her birthday. I hope she recieved our card!
Greatee loves it when you come to see her....you are such a honey!!
Very fun party, beautiful birthday girl, and yummy cake, too!
G'm Pat, I'm afraid our baby Ty isn't a baby anymore. . . but just as cute!
I just love the pic you have on your general blog.....
Can't help myself.
Post a Comment