Saturday, February 27, 2010

Birdie

At the beginning of the winter, Grammie bought me a birdie sled! Its been pretty cold all winter so today was the very first time I got to go on a birdie ride! My snow boots didn't fit me anymore and my legs were a little bit cramped inside birdie, but I LOVED it!



Daddy pulled me and I even got to go on some bumpy parts!



We went four blocks away from our house and four blocks back to our house because Mama was worried that the wind might be making my nose and cheeks cold and I have had a fever today. I was so mad when it was time for my birdie ride to be over! I asked for "moi moi" and I told Mama "NO!" when she wanted to take me out...but Mama said I had to go in the house and that I could have another birdie ride another day. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I knew you would love Birdie!!!!
I hope you get lots more rides in the days to come!
Grammie has a little purple sled here for you, but it is burried under the snow in the backyard....somewhere near the snowman.

Kay Borowski said...

What fun! I'm sure Ty was saying "moi" with his mouth and his fingers, too. Such a clever little guy.