Friday, October 9, 2009

The Sweater Story



This is my very favorite article of clothing Ty has owned up to this point...his "elf sweater".

Before Ty was born, Zac's parents delivered us this adorable sweater, made by Zac's dentist, Dr. Hanley (spelling??). I have been putting the sweater on Ty since he was born and I am fighting the now-too-short sleeves and trying to still put it on him.

Earlier this week, Ty wore his sweater for one of the last times...he insisted that the hood needed to be up, which is very out of character for him (but all the cuter for everyone else!) Of course, it was a I-REFUSE-TO-LOOK-AT-THE-CAMERA sort of day, so all I got for you was the above photograph.

I'm going to miss that sweater...but it will forever be saved in the ever-growing box of Ty memorabilia.

2 comments:

The Fyllings said...

You are right about the sweater...he is so cute when he wears it. The colors are perfect for him & the hood is the cutest thing ever.

If I could knit I would make him another. (Who am I kidding...if I could knit, it would never turn out right anyway!)

Kay Borowski said...

I'm afraid I have to acknowledge my lack of knitting skills, also, but, yes, Ty did look adorable in that sweater. . . but, then again, he looks adorable in most anything!