Friday, October 9, 2009

Baby Showers (no photos)

I have been on a Baby Shower Mission!

Last Saturday, Grandma Kay and I hosted a baby shower for Kayla at Mom & Dad's house. It was a great time and it was nice to see all the family that we don't get to see all the time. (Kayla doesn't have the photos yet, but I'm going to leave them for her to blog later!)

On Thursday, my friends, Marci and Megan and I threw a shower for my friend (Marci's daughter-in-law), Tasha and her daughter (Ty's little girlfriend), KayLea Raelynn. KayLea, pronounced kay-lee, got a lot of really cute little girl things at the shower she was content to sleep through =)

1 comment:

Kay Borowski said...

The shower was delightful and you did a great job hosting it, Heather. I have to clarify that I had little to do with hosting it, just helped out a little with lunch. Everyone I talked to expressed what a fun time it was! Kayla was most appreciative (and Skye will be). Thanks tons, Heather and Sheila, and to all who shared the enjoyable afternoon.