When we were little, we played with the McDonalds playset. After a stint at Grandma Pat's house, it's back for Ty (minus every accessory but the pop machine and french fries!) He's having fun with it =)
There must be a box in the garage yet or with Paul's things that has some of the other food for McD's. I know there was ice cream cones and I think a hamburger as well ... I don't know what else there was. Ask Paul to look for a small sized box that may still be in his shop!
I knew Ty would like the McD's as much as his mama did!
1 comment:
There must be a box in the garage yet or with Paul's things that has some of the other food for McD's. I know there was ice cream cones and I think a hamburger as well ... I don't know what else there was. Ask Paul to look for a small sized box that may still be in his shop!
I knew Ty would like the McD's as much as his mama did!
Post a Comment