Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dreaming of Christmas



Mama keeps talking about Christmas presents. I like to dig in her closet and she always says "No, no Booboo Chicken, that is Auntie's Christmas present!" I know Mama has Christmas presents for me in her closet too, but she never lets me dig long enough to find them! I even heard her say that she is going to wrap all the Christmas presents today and put them in the extra bedroom so I can't bother them anymore! If I could pick my own Christmas presents do you know what they'd be? I'll tell you!

-Toy Food (I heard that Grams and Gramps got me a play kitchen...don't tell!)
-CD Player (I have lots of CDs but no way to listen to them!)
-Farm Toys (My tractors and my toy pig are my favorites right now!)
-Inflatable Ball Play Land (They have a big car at Target!)
-Board Books (I love to listen to stories!)
-DVDs I love movies, but you'd have to check to see if I already have them.)
-Playskool Clipo(I found the Clipos Mama bought and heard her say there are activity centers and other things that you can build on!)
-Something like a doll house, but for boys! (I loved playing with the doll house at Allie's house, but Mama said she wouldn't buy me a doll house because they are a girl toy.)
-Clothes (Mama said that I'm out of clothes that were gifts from when I was born and that I need some more clothse to play in! If its a bodysuit or anything that is one piece, Mama said I need 24mo. right now. If its two pieces I easily wear 18mo. I just started wearing size 5 shoes.)

That's the stuff I want to find on Christmas. Mama bought me two Christmas books and I'm still trying to figure out some of the things. Does anyone know why there is a tree inside the house?!?!

No comments: