Of course, my laptop died and I was desperately in "need" of another one...so I got an Acer One Netbook. So far, I like it...although it is making me want to hurry up and get my perscription up-to-date and get new glasses.

Zac had no idea what he was getting for Christmas...but he just recently moved his man cave from the upper level of the hosue to the basement for two reasons...1. We are going to be getting some beds and the upstairs would make a better extra bedroom then the basement. 2. Ty can't be upstairs because there is a big drop off where the stairs are...too dangerous! Zac is going to want to watch TV when he is watching Ty more often after I start school so the basement just makes better sense! Anyway...I figured that I'd surprise him and get him a new TV since he's been working hard this summer and since I'm going to need him to help out a lot more when I start school.

Merry Christmas to us...everyone else has to wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment