Friday, August 28, 2009

ALLERGY ALERT!!!!!

On Wednesday night I gave Ty a bedtime snach of Pretzels & Peanut Butter. He IMMEDIATELY broke out in a rash...all over his face and on the leg that he touched. One of his eyes swelled almost all the way shut. After a dose of Benedryl dI laid him in his cribbie with a bottle to calm him down, where he proceded to vomit EVERYWHERE. A bath and bottle of juice later, we went to bed in my bed where he proceded to sleep and I proceded to monitor his breathing. Ty slept great...I, however, didn't sleep at all! He is fine now but...

NO PEANUT PRODUCTS!!!!!

Even if something or someone has come into contact with peanuts its a no no! Peanut Oil can remain on hands even after they've been washed! So please avoid anything with peanut ANYTHING if you're going to be seeing Ty!

1 comment:

Auntie said...

Poor little bug! I have been trying to remember if he came in contact with anything "peanutty" at his birthday party... ???
What a bummer.