Monday, July 13, 2009

Phelps Mill Festival - 2009

In true fashion, Mom and I hit up the Phelps Mill Festival this year! However, Emily and Ty experienced the tradition for the first time ever!



Ty was very curious as we waited for the shuttle to take us from the parking area to the festival.



Emily and I on the shuttle.



Mom and Ty on the shuttle...Ty was too busy watching the big boom boom that was pulling us to look at the camera!



We enjoyed a lovely snack of Crazy Bread...it was very yummy!



There was a very tame bunny on a leash where we ate our snack, Ty worked on his "gentle" and did a pretty good job petting the bunny.



The post-snack part of the day brought about a very sleepy boy...who fought sleep until right before we left, of course!



Here is the loot! Emily got a "Cross Country" sign cut out of metal. Ty got "Gertie Grasshopper" the wooden pull-toy. Mom got a leaf candle, and both Mom and I got a bunch of hand-made soaps that smell TERRIFIC!



Ty likes his Gertie, but his favorite part of the day was definately...

No comments: