Monday, July 13, 2009

Moving Forward

Back when Zac and I lived in Fargo and before I was pregnant, I was highly considering attending cosmetology school starting in January 2008. That consideration was pushed aside when I became pregnant and almost forgotten when we moved back to Fergus. Last October I re-visited the thought and called all the schools in Fargo-Moorhead (that's the closest) to see if any of them had a part-time evening program. One of the schools did, but they only started a new class after the previous one had finished, and they had started one a month before so it was a two year wait before another class would open up. So, I planned to wait for two years. Well, a couple of weeks ago I got a letter in the mail from a different one of the schools saying that because of an overwhelming interest they were starting a part-time evening program! They were accepting only 8 students per session with two sessions, one beginning in August and one in December. I quickly applied and filled out my student loan information. On July 8th I received a LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE from Josef's School of Hair Design!



I will be starting my 18 month experience on December first...Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights and most of the day on Saturday!

2 comments:

Auntie said...

Congrats on your acceptance, Heather!
:-)

Amanda said...

that's awesome! Will you need a volunteer to practice on around December? j/k :) seriously, congratulations on your acceptance!