Monday, July 13, 2009

Friday Night Scrapbooking Extravaganza

On Friday night my friend, Julie came over for a night of scrapbooking =) Shortly after Julie arrived came Emily...and then Morgan. Unfortunately, my friend, Heidi, couldn't make it because of work =(

Ty helped me get the food ready before Julie got there...although all he really wanted was the can of frosting on the top shelf!



I made a pot of chili...although it tasted better then the picture looks!



We also enjoyed some cheesecake, cherries, meat sticks, a variety of cookies, mozz sticks, cheese nuggets...and the soft pretzels remain in the freezer...



I got caught up in scrapbooking and didn't end up taking any pictures! I was happy to get 6 pages ( 3 layouts) done =) Julie, Emily, and Morgan got plenty accomplished too! It was a great night and I hope to do it again sooner rather then later!

1 comment:

Auntie said...

I am jealous--I am SO far behind in scrapping....