Me hates having sun in me eyes, so me sat in lots of different seats in the fast boat so there was no sun to make me sad.


When we getted to the middle of the lake, me mommy jumped right in the lake! Then me Uncle Timmy gived me to me mommy...Grammie thinked me would cry, but I were a BIG BOY and did not cry!

Grampie jumped in the water too! After awhile we all splashed in the lake!

After I getted out of the lake, while me mommy and me Uncle Timmy rided on the wakeboard, I weared me mommy's pink hat to keep the naughty sun out of me eyes!

So...me were in the lake and me Grammie weren't...I WIN!
2 comments:
Sheila is a baby, Sheila is a baby...nanananana
Looks like fun! Maybe now that Grammie knows how much Ty likes to be in the lake, she will take him swimming every day!
Okay, don't hold your breath, "Friendie"!
:-)
Post a Comment