We welcomed Ty into the world last night at 9:27. He is 21 1/4 inches long and weighs 8lbs 9oz. He and Heather will be in the hospital until tomorrow. Here are some pictures from last night/today:




There will be more pictures posted this week once Heather and Ty settle in at home.
6 comments:
He is so sweet. Congratulations! I'm so glad I checked your blog! You all look wonderful.
Congratulations! Aren't you just adorable (mom, baby, family)! What a sweet bundle!
Congratulations on the sweetest, cutest baby born at Lake Region Hospital in 2008!!! We are so happy we were able to meet little Ty on our visit--he is just PERFECT! We can't wait to see him again--update often!
Was it the peanut buster parfait that started labor??? Congratulations! What a wonderful gift you have been given! He is ready for a football!
Oh, I love those pictures! What a wonderful baby boy! We are so excited about Ty Cameron's safe arrival and your precious family. God bless you all!
Love and prayers always,
Great-grandpa Rog and -G'ma Kay
Congratulations from the Breidung family...he sure is a cutie!!
Post a Comment