So, to prevent another day full of nothing but sleep (like yesterday was), I decided I better make myself a list of projects to do up until I get induced in nine days. Of course, I'd prefer he come sooner then that...but it isn't exactly my choice!!!!!
Tuesday (today): Laundry, Clean Bedroom, Walk Puggle, Zac's Church Softball
Wednesday: Pack Hospital Bag, Walk Puggle, Pick up Sticks in the Yard
Thursday: Outing with Grandma Pat, Walk Puggle, Bake for Timmy's Grad Party
Friday: Scrapbook Timmy's Sr. Year, Walk Puggle, Clean, Nick & Tony's Grad Party
Saturday: Timmy's Grad Party, Zach L.'s Grad Party, Walk Puggle, Play Games =)
Sunday: Timmy's Grad (maybe going), Tawneke's Grad Party, Walk Puggle
Monday: Walk Puggle, Pontoon Ride (maybe...), Puggle's Birthday "Party"
Tuesday: Puggle Gets Fixed, Doctor's Appointment, Zac's Church Softball
Wednesday: Fuss Over Baby Stuff All Day & Not Get Any Sleep (just being realistic!)
Thursday: THE BIG DAY!
Just to let you all know, we will not be accepting any visitors at the hospital BEFORE the baby is born!(Hopefully it won't be such a long process that we aren't accepting visitors on Friday as well, but I'll make sure that either Zac, my Mom, or Sheri, posts something on their blog soon after the little guy is born!) When we leave the hospital, we will be going to my parents' house. Visitors are more then welcome to stop by there!
I do believe I just heard the dryer stop, so I'm off to continue on my laundry! I will have more blog posts before the 29th with everything that's going on around here--unless, of course, I go in later today (which would be nice...)
2 comments:
It is already 6 p.m....you aren't going to fulfill my prediction if you don't get going...hurry up already!!
I am getting a little anxious here!
Congratulations on the nice baby, little Ty Cameron. I am so happy that we were able to see him prior to coming back to Wisconsin. So was Grandma Lila.
May the Lord bless your family.
Love,
Gram Pat
Post a Comment