I haven't had a chance to get to a computer until now. So here's the update on my Monday.
My doctor's appointment was fine. I didn't get yelled at for letting Dad write me a perscription last weekend for my horrible rash, but I did have to have blood drawn THROUGH THE RASH in order to check on my liver function...just trying to get a definite idea of what exactly this rash is. (It is clearing up a little now that I have different meds and it definately itches less!) I also can go back to normal activity. I have had wonderful intentions of taking my little dog for a nice long walk but it's been too cold and windy to do it!
My WIC appointment (along with getting my new driver's license) took two hours! I will have another appointment with the baby after he comes along...but for now I have my coupons ready and mom and I will go cash in my 4 pounds of cheese and all that good stuff one of these days!
Timmy's baseball game was rathar chilly. He played in the right feild...I like it better when he's on third base, but I'm not the coach so it doesn't really matter I guess! The hot dog extravaganza afterwards was a little too cold to be enjoyable...and a little girl (who wouldn't say a word) fed almost all of my food to Dunkyn and ate my chips =)
Dad and I watched a movie last night while about a million boys took over the rest of the house. I missed the beginning of the movie and have no idea what the title is...but it had Samuel L. Jackson and Josh Hartnett in it, was about a reporter doing a story on a boxer that was homeless, and Dad said he thinks that it was based on true events. It was good even though no one had ever heard of it...rated PG although there was a little swearing here and there.
I actually slept last night for the first time in quite awhile--only woke up twice before the phone woke me up at 10:00 this morning. I've had good intentions of starting laundry and making monster cookies today, but it's already 3:00 and I've gotten distracted with Zac coming home for lunch, Matt's friends' rediculous stories, giving Dunkyn a bath, and searching for the Monster Cookie recipe but not being able to find it! Zac has two church softball games tonight at 8 and 9pm. It already cold and windy so it probably won't be the most enjoyable experience of my life, but I'll live!
1 comment:
It looks as if you have and will be busy this week! I don't relish the cold that you have been sitting through for games, but I guess that is the only way to see them.
I'll be seeing you next week for Tim's party...guess I will be coming with Paul Dorwin in his semi :).
I hope to meet baby T at that time.
Love,
Gram Pat
Post a Comment