Someone anxiously awaited his birthday party...

...and had a blast when it finally buzzed around!



The Most Popular Part of the Party...

Prizes


Decorate Your Own Bug House


Ant Hill Cake

Blow out the Candle!

Gummy Worms, Spiders, and Butterflies


Live Bugs!

Ocho Eight Legs: Rose Hair Tarantula

Painted Lady Butterfly Habitat

Hissing Cockroaches

Ant Farm

Ladybug Land

Praying Mantis Egg Casing

Pin the Dot on the Bug



Bug Balancing Game
"Bug" Eating Contest
2 comments:
Heather, I think you should go into the party business or set up parties on line for others who don't have an imagination (me) be able to pull their own off. You are too good to let this talent stay in Fergus! Also, you should send the picture of you and Ty walking with your hats on to a card company or calender.........something cute!
Thanks :) I'd love to work on my parties outside of Fergus, which I do plan on doing after I move eventually. The picture with the hats is just one from a photo shoot Ty and I had in May...I haven't received them in the mail yet but hopefully will soon!
Post a Comment