Friday, June 24, 2011

Birak Shrine Circus 2011

I had to include this picture strictly for humor value! He actually had a great time at the circus...just didn't like the wait before-hand!




Probably the coolest circus toy I've ever seen...it lights up and spins and makes noise...it is now referred to as the shrink ray.



He insisted on nachos for himself and proceeded to eat my cotton candy!


Apparently ring masters are out of style...


...as is the MAN in the moon.



Since our last circus visit, Bo the elephant has gotten quite a bit larger (and more entertaining) then he was before.






It wasn't the easiest task to get pictures in the dark arena...but I was able to get Ty's second favorite act (Bo the Elephant). His favorite, of course, was the motorcycle on the highwire!

1 comment:

Kay Borowski said...

Looks like fun! I remember going to the circus with you grandkids when you were little ones. :)