Ty's little girlfriend's name is KayLea Raelynn, or "Kaywee Rae", in his words! My friend, tasha, and I took the kiddos to Fargo for some fun awhile back...but of course I failed to check and see if my camera needed to be charged first...so I only got a few pictures of a few things :( Unpictured would be shopping for candy, meeting Hawkeye the Redhawks mascot, and picking out cups with crazy straws!
The kids had a great time creating their knock-off build-a-bear buddies! Ty created a turtle...
He got to use the peddle to shoot fluffy stuffing into his turtle.

He also go to pick a star and make a wish and then sew the wish into his turtle!

At the end he got to name his turtle...Eugene! (He was really into the movie "Tangled" at that point in time!)

KayLea chose a duck :)

Our second-to-last stop (before hitting up the frozen yogurt bar on the way home) was Dinoland! The kids had fun crawling all over dinosaurs and through volcano and dino egg tunnels!

Ty always has a good time with his Kaywee Rae!
No comments:
Post a Comment