Friday, November 19, 2010

It's That Time of Year!!!!!

I realize that we are days away from Thanksgiving and barely over a month away from Christmas, which means that I need to get moving on CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!!!

I am planning on using SHUTTERFLY for my Christmas card order this year because of the wide variety of choices I have! I am sure I'll run into problems when it comes right down to which card style I order, but that's what Ty is for! I have a feeling our card will end up with snowflakes, twinkle stars, or a snowman on them...but you can never tell for sure when Ty is making the decisions!

I have yet to decide whether or not I need to try and get a good picture of the little guy and I together, or if I should just pick and choose from the massive collection of adorable pictures I already have of my little "Buggy" :) What do you think?

You can check out Shutterfly's cards here:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/flat-photo-cards

I suppose I should stop talking about my Christmas Cards and get to work figuring out what, exactly, I'm going to do for them!

No comments: