
This morning I logged onto Facebook and in my newsfeed Bake Me A Wish! Gourmet Cakes announced that Heather L. was the winner of the Fall Memories Blog Comment Contest and would be receiving a Caramel Apple Crumb Cake. I wasn't quite sure what to think, but when I logged into my e-mail, there it was...an e-mail asking for my shipping address!
What was my favorite memory? Last fall when we went to Tweite's Pumpkin Patch with the young Fyllings and then went to the Halloween Birthday Party Extravaganza at Con & Al's house in Wisconsin...it was the last time I saw Gram before she passed away and she was in the best mood that night :)
I am very excited about the cake! Another reason to smile today :)
2 comments:
What a great surprise and a neat story! Will be fun to see your special treat when it arrives.
It was a great membory for a lot of us --- Thanks Con for the Halloween party!
Post a Comment