Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Ty and I have a lot to be thankful for, always :) One thing we are very thankful for is our family,like these two...



...who came to help in the Thanksgiving preparation starting the night before Thanksgiving! (Well..Ariel helped, Timmy made sure it tasted good!)

My favorite family member of all had a busy day, as he spent the day in Fargo with the Lewis's. We had some time to have fun before he left in the morning, though!





Ariel and I made a number of tasty things for Thanksgiving...

Mashed Potatos



Deviled Eggs



Appetizer Rollups



(Sorry no pictures of Ariel...she manned the camera for the food photos!)

We also made Italian Pasta Salad, Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon and Sugar Chips, Green Olive Cracker Spread, and Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle.

Ty joined us in the evening for some hot tubbing, games, and leftovers.

It was a great day with the family I am so thankful for...even though they all couldn't be there.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Wow, you sure were in a cooking mood! All looks good & I'm sure you had a great day.