Friday, November 19, 2010

Time to Catch Up: October and November (So Far)

Ty's favorite part of fall...its a toss up, but candy corn is definitely in the mix!



I did a fundraiser for BeadforLife to raise money for impoverished women in Uganda. I sold jewelry the women made for recycled paper. When it was all said and done I was able to raise just under $850 and I have some cool new jewelry :)



I previously posted about winning the Bake Me A Wish! fall memories contest. The caramel apple crumb cake was fantastic!



Here's a preview for Ty's 3rd birthday party...our baby tarantula, who Ty named Ghost. (At this point, a ghost is a superboo and a spider is Ghost...)



I just like this picture of my silly little bug...



We made it to all of Timmy and Jordan's home football games and one away game. Ty loved his time at the games!



Ty has decorated two cakes, but before Halloween he got to help bake cupcakes from beginning to end. He called them "punkinheads, houses, and superboo cakey cakes!" (Superboos are ghosts, but I'm not sure why...)






Thanks to Allie, Ty was a monkey for Halloween. He participated in trick-or-treating at Mall-o-ween, regular trick-or-treating, and the Fall Family Festival at church. He had a great time, especially with KayLea, our little Candy Land Princess!




SNOW! It sure didn't last long, as we are currently snow-less, but Ty had a blast running in it while it lasted!



My good friend, Jez, brought her son Boston to town for a play date with Ty. That didn't really play together exactly, more like parallel to each other...




Tonight Tim's band, A Bridge From Normal, played their first show in a year! I didn't take any pictures, but was in attendance for their set. It was fun to see Timmy get up and do his thing again!

1 comment:

Pat said...

FUN SEEING NEW PICS OF TY! YOU DO KEEP HIM OCCUPIED WITH MAKING THINGS .... THAT IS SO NICE.