
Mom had picked up some boom boom shower curtains on clearance for me to use to close off the opening to Ty's closet (no doors). Last night I discovered that the two curtains were enough to cover the closet and the windows...

...so I moved the old curtains into the living room!

After that I decided that I no longer wanted Ty's toys and books in the living room, a few peices of furniture needed to be moved to various places in the house, and Ty needed to get rid of some of his toys. I decided this at 9pm and when I went to bed at 11pm my house was in a terrible state of destruction!
I also spent a whole 2 minutes combined making a loaf of bread tonight...and it smells GOOD!

Zac got sent home from work right away this morning because he was coughing...they have had a guy out with mono for almost two months and are slightly paranoid about people being sick. Zac assembled the beds in the extra bedroom (pictures when the room is finished), did some laundry, and some cleaning up...as well as play with Ty and grill us burgers for supper!


Poogs spent the night in little bed...sleeping...rough life, huh?

Let me assure you that our house is no longer a disaster zone, but I have a few hours worth of laundry to put away tomorrow!
2 comments:
You are lucky to have such a handy & helpful husband!
Those curtains in Ty's room will probably help keep out some of the cold this winter too. Good idea!
When am I going to get to sample your famous bread? Hmmmm....how about I make the Knephela & you bring the bread?!?
Gee--busy night at your house! Come on over--I have a room full of "storage" that is begging to be organized!
I bet Ty just loves his new boom-boom curtains...
Post a Comment