As I sit here waiting for my thirty minutes of teeth whitening to be up, I thought I'd do a quick, pictureless update for the time being. Don't fret, I do have pictures that I need to blog, I just don't want to start tonight...it's on the agenda for tomorrow!
On Labor Day weekend we spent Friday night at Zac's parents' house with them and Gma Ruth! I could go on and on about the bread that Sue made...but I don't know the details...however, I plan to get them and blog about the whole process...it's worth it! After we left the Lewis's, we "welcome committeed" Tim and Ariel when they got to my parents' for a few minutes before heading home to see our super fruends, Nick and Steph for awhile. After Nick and Steph left, Tim and Ariel came over to feast on Gummi Worms with us! On Saturday, my friend, Jez came to town to scrapbook!!!!! We scrapped a bit, went to eat at my parents', and headed home for a late LATE night of scrapping! We continued our scrapping on Sunday until she left for home! I have 3 pages that I'm not entirely satisfied with...but I plan to fix them until they are satisfactory. After many hours of scrapbooking...I am only The Red Horse Ranch Tough Enough to Wear Pink Rodeo away from Ty's THREE MONTH photos!!!!! YIKES! I have a long ways to go! (Thankfully, school is back in session and I only work until 12 three days a week...and Ty needs a nap after we get home!)
Last weekend we went to visit Scott and Kayla in their new house! For those of you who have seen the layout of Jeremy and Kara's upstairs, theirs is almost the same...flip the kitchen and dining area, put the kitchen counter on the other side, and angle the bedroom doors at the end of the hall and there you have it! Anyway...we had a fun time and got to see Todd, Kari, and Trent while we were there too! Kayla and I came to the conclusion that we are TERRIBLE at taking pictures when we're together...I only ended up with pictures in the vehicle each way! We did attempt to get a picture of Scott, Kayla, and Ty...but he was less then cooperative. It was a super weekend and we can't wait to get back there after they have the basement re-done to see what it's like!
Today was Ty's "Gma Kay Day". Gma Kay watches Ty at our house on Tuesday's while I'm working. Today, Allie joined them. Gma Kay sure kept them busy! The day was complete with LOTS of stories, coloring, a walk around Lake Alice, a walk to Dairyland for ice cream and LOTS of playing...at least I'm assuming so with how many toys I found in interesting places! Allie assured me that Zac needed to clean the basement so she could find more toys over by the TV. I also got her started on scrapbooking...she made a page for both Auntie Morgan and Emily...with more stickets on the actual picture then on the paper, might I add! She did a great job on them...but of course I didn't take any pictures!
Zac had his "wellness check" at work today and was told that, other then being OVERWEIGHT, he's VERY healthy! HAHA! I had to laugh at the overweight...I disagree with that statement!
Well, I have one minute until I can take these whitening strips off of my teeth! Have a good night!
4 comments:
Allie had a fun day. She has been talking about it all evening. Thanks, G'ma Kay!!
She also had some words for Zac when he drove up to the house right as we were leaving. "Zac, you need to mow your grass and pick up your basement"! Can you say "bossy"?
She is VERY proud of her scrapbook pages. Morgan thinks the page she gave her was great. (Em gets hers tomorrow.)
Thanks again!
Sounds like a fun day for all and I bet Gram Kay went home a tired Gram.
We did have a fun day and both Ty and Allie were so good. I'm sure you did find some toys in unusual places, Heather. You're very organized, but I'm not sure which toys go into which baskets in which rooms. Makes for interesting clean-up! I really wasn't that tired. Even had time for a few nursing home visits and grocery shopping afterwards.
I can't believe they said Zac was overweight! Heaven help the rest of us. Rog's doctor was very polite. He just asked him if he had any other problems besides being too short for his weight. Hmm.
Post a Comment