Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 31, 2008

Today was quite a busy day for Ty and I!

I started out the day getting ready for an "in-person" application for a new Italian restaurant that's opening in town...Bello Cucina. It's basically a more unique version of Olive Garden for the same price.

After I got home I started the apartment search. Ideally, we would love to purchase our own home, but we're still trying to figure out if that will be a possibility for us. I didn't get very far because I spoke with a guy who had both an apartment and the main level/basement of a house for rent...and Dunkyn would be no problem!

Mom, Emily, Morgan, Ty and I hopped into the vehicle and we went over to the cemetary so Mom could sign some paperwork and so we could stop by so Ty could see Hannah for the first time. Today is the four year mark of the day that Hannah died.



--Ty and I at his first visit to see his sister.--



--Ty brought Hannah her favorite, a duckie!--



After things were wrapped up at the cemetary, we popped by to see the two rental properties. The apartment...there's NO WAY! The house is a possibility. It's in need of some up-dating, but the guy said that we could do it/arrange it ourselves and he'd re-imburse as long as the job was done right.

While we were all sitting around, we decided that it'd be a good day for Ty to try out his Bumbo. The picture says it all...although it didn't last long before his little head couldn't take it anymore!



I got a call from the Bello Cucina folks tonight and was offered a job as a server. I went and filled out the paperwork and start with a class on August 21. I'll still be looking for other jobs since the hours won't be figured out for quite some time and I pretty much can choose how much I'd like to work in a week.

It's still early, but I'm ready to hop into bed and watch some old CSI with Zac and Ty!

1 comment:

Kay Borowski said...

Your day was busy and poignant. We were thinking about you and praying. Thanks for sharing the good pictures. Congratulations, Heather, on your job offer.

p.s. Love those little duckies. They're so cute, but, of course, nothing is as cute as your little Ty! Such a joy. God bless you all.