Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Circus!



Today was the only chance I had to bring Ty to the circus while they're in town. Auntie Bubba, Ty and I had a great time! (Unfortunatley, Morgan had acting class and couldn't come.) Ty stayed awake through everything except the intermission and loved watching the lights. He even started to talk to the elephants!




Ty loves to look at his souvenier elephant!


Tigers



Emily & My Favorite...the crazy flexible strong guys!



Ty's Second Favorite (behind the lights)...the ELEPHANTS!


(The green thing is a lady hanging from a rope.)


The Infamous Motorcycle Cage! They had 6 at one time this year!

2 comments:

Kay Borowski said...

What a fun adventure and neat pictures! That little Ty Guy sure gets around!

Pat said...

I don't think I have ever been to a circus with that many acts! Hope Ty remembers how you took him!

Love,
Great-Gram Pat