Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's Party Time!

On Monday, I coordinated a party for Emily and her friends! The weather was perfect and everyone was able to come...what could be better?!?!

We started out the day with steam facials. (Morgan)


My good friend Steph worked on fingers and toes. (Kathleen)


I tackled the hair... (Rachel)


And mastered 3 minute makeup! (Amy)


After the pampering and primping was complete, we headed off to the railroad tracks for a photo shoot!


Amy


Kathleen


Rachel


Morgan


Emily


I failed to take pictures of the rest of the day...bad me.

The girls had a great time tubing on Super Mable. I even got in on the action to make it so everyone had an equal number of rides. Dad mastered the art of making the tube go wild toward the end of the boating time...I fell off =D

Supper consisted of camp food! Who knew that hot dogs, campfire pies, and s'mores would be so popular?!

By the time Emily and I dropped everyone off and got home, it was 10:00 and I was TIRED!

No comments: