Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thirty-Four Week Appointment

I've officially reached the point where I can deliver in Fergus...YAY! The strep culture came back good and everything is looking great. I'm almost ready to be done with all of this! I still need to get our transfer from ND to MN all smoothed out with insurance stuff and put the crib up...wash a few blankets and a few bottles and pack a hospital bag--then I think I'll be ready to go. I'm to the point where it's uncomfortable even to just sit still for more then a few minutes. I'm thinking that in about 2 1/2 weeks would be a great time for him to be born! (Dad says 3 weeks...Dr. says 6, of course!)

3 comments:

Kay Borowski said...

Sounds great, Heather! We'll continue to pray you through the remainder of your pregnancy, labor and delivery. How exciting to think that within weeks we will get acquainted with our new little great-grandson!

Auntie said...

Yeah!!! I am voting for 3 weeks!!! Can't wait to meet little "T"!!!

Pat said...

Hope he is here by Tim's grad so we can all spoil him.

Gram Pat