Well--the last few days have been very long.
On Sunday night I went into the hospital suspecting that my water had "sprung a leak" like it did with Hannah. After a postive test confirmed, I was transferred to Innovis Hospital in Fargo just to ease the nerves of my OB doctor.
Monday was filled with tests that confirmed nothing but a bladder infection.
Today, late in the afternoon, they were able to do another test to check if my water had broken...this time coming back negative. So, now I'm back in Fergus. The doctor I had in Fargo said she sees no reason why I wouldn't be able to deliver here in town no matter when the time comes around, so we'll have to see when that is.
That's the story.
p.s. I won't have my weekly Thursday appointment this week, but I will be scheduling one early next week.
3 comments:
I'm very glad you're doing good now! Can't wait to meet little chunkers :)
Welcome home again, Heather and Baby T! You've had some anxious moments. Very glad to hear that Baby T is growing chunky (with hair, no less. Is it curly, I wonder?)and that you should be able to deliver here in Fergus. We will continue to pray for a good labor and delivery at just the right time. God bless you all! We love you and are getting eager to actually see our new great-grandson.
I think that Uncle Paul was once called 'Chubs' or something like that. Better stick to Baby T so we don't get them mixed up!
Love,
Gram Pat
Post a Comment