Monday, April 7, 2008

Baby Registries

I have removed all of the items off of our Toys R Us Baby Registry since we can get most of the items at Target as well...there will be some changes to the Target registry in the next few days.

We have a brightly colored crib set on our Target registry...BUT, if you find a cute brightly colored crib set somewhere else, let me know! I'm not 100% sold on the one on the registry, it's just the only brightly colored one I could find...and I definately am sold on brightly colored!

We are on the look-out for glass baby bottles! We've found Evenflo glass bottles at www.toysrus.com for a very reasonable price, but they are only available online. I have found a very expensive bottle online at www.walmart.com and www.target.com, but they charge almost $11 for ONE BOTTLE! Even eBay's glass bottles are rediculously expensive! So, if anyone comes across some glass bottles anywhere, please let me know!

No comments: