Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sickly Apartment Moving

Zac and I are now officially out of our apartment!

Dad, Emily, and I went up on Monday to start the whole moving process. I'm not allowed to do much, but was able to sit at the table and sort/pack Baby T's stuff. Emily packed up the Willow Trees and watched Lion King. Dad did a lot of work! He cleaned up all the garbage and the kitchen and then packed enough to fill up the suburban.

Tuesday had Zac, Dad, Grandpa Rog, Grandma Kay and I all there trying to finish up. Grandma Kay did a TON of packing. Zac did some packing but mostly loading. Dad and Grandpa Rog loaded for probably 4 hours strait! I sat on my butt with a nasty head cold and did absolutely nothing...but I would've done something if I could've!

This morning, our friend Steph came and adopted the crusty black couch, which was the last thing to get out of the apartment!

Zac turned in our keys, and we are done!

I stayed in Fergus today, since we both didn't have to be there to sign out of the apartment.

I haven't gotten over the nasty head cold yet...but hopefully today will be the last day of being miserable!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING US MOVE DAD, GRANDPA, GRANDMA, AND BUBBA!!!!!

1 comment:

Kay Borowski said...

We were happy to be able to help. It's nice to have the flexibility. Just one correction, Heather, I'd hardly say you "did absolutely nothing." Even when following your doctor's orders, you kept busy while seated! And, of course, we were always asking you questions. Every job needs a good supervisor, you know! Now we will just keep praying for you kids and for the remainder of the pregnancy, labor and delivery to go well as we look forward to Baby T's safe arrival. Hope your cold gets better quickly, too; you were feeling pretty miserable.

Thanks, Sheila, for the delicious home-made pizza supper upon our return to Fergus! Yummy.