I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything still looks good. From now on I will have an appointment every week instead of every two weeks just as a pre-caution.
I am glad to hear they are keeping a close eye on our little guy! Maybe next post you can tease us with some of your name choices, or let us know what you plan on decorating his room with... like color scheme and/or character... And No, Zac--Guitar Hero is not an acceptable nursery theme! :-)
I'm very glad that baby lewis is doing good! Take it easy cousin, love you! I don't know shana, I think guitar hero would be a pretty good nursery theme ;)
Hmmm.... Guitar Hero Nursery Theme??? I guess that would make the mobile have little guitars go round and round while playing "Sweet Child 'O Mine".... :-0
4 comments:
I am glad to hear they are keeping a close eye on our little guy! Maybe next post you can tease us with some of your name choices, or let us know what you plan on decorating his room with... like color scheme and/or character... And No, Zac--Guitar Hero is not an acceptable nursery theme! :-)
We are glad to hear the good news. We are keeping you in our prayers!! Follow what the doc. says....lay up and let everyone around take care of you.
I'm very glad that baby lewis is doing good! Take it easy cousin, love you! I don't know shana, I think guitar hero would be a pretty good nursery theme ;)
Hmmm.... Guitar Hero Nursery Theme??? I guess that would make the mobile have little guitars go round and round while playing "Sweet Child 'O Mine"....
:-0
Post a Comment