Today was a good day!
Zac drove from Fargo to Fergus in the yucky weather for a second interview at Applebees. It's a good thing he did because he got the job! Everyone has to start as a Host and then a Carside To Go Attendant, but after that they will either put him in a Server or a Bartender position. He starts orientation on Monday!
I got a call early this afternoon from our apartment management. They found a man who is willing to move into our apartment, so we're only out $280 rathar then a rediculous amount! The only downside is that he wants to move in next Thursday! So Zac and I have to turn in our keys next Wednesday at 1:00! Thankfully Dad (Wes) is available on Monday and Tuesday afternoon and Sheri offered to drive up with Mom (Sheila) and I (Heather) this weekend and help out! Hopefully we can find enough boxes!!!!!
2 comments:
Congrats on the new job, Zac!!!
Good for you, Zac. Hope you will really like the job!
Post a Comment