Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New News

On Saturday I (Heather) took a trip to the Fergus hospital with some bad cramping and small contractions. After a couple of shots and an overnight stay, I was released with a plethora of medications and the order of bedrest (well, I can move around as long as I'm only standing in order to get from Point A to Point B). I've been feeling fine since then!

My doctor has also strongly requested that I wait out the remainder of my pregnancy in Fergus...so, we're moving! We have the obstacle of breaking our lease, but hopefully our ever-so-wonderful apartmet management won't make our lives difficult in this case! For the time being, we will stay with my parents until Zac can find a job and we can find an apartment.

Zac will commute for the remainder of this semester, and if he decides to student teach in Fergus, he will next semester as well. That decision will come in time.

1 comment:

Auntie said...

WOW! That is BIG news! I am glad to hear that you are feeling better and that my little (great) nephew is behaving himself! Wish we lived closer so we could help out with the big move. We will keep praying for our little guy to stay put for at least 13 more weeks!

Now that you are on bedrest, you can update your blog more often--maybe your mom's, too!!! :-)