
Closely followed by trying to figure out just how to use that noise maker!

The little stinker stayed up until 12:30! He slept until 6:30am, but just for a bottle, woke up at 8:00am, and at 8:45am crawled into Mama and Deedah's bed to get some more sleep...until noon!
The first thing Ty wanted to do after he was up for the day was play with his kitchen.
There has been a whole lot of playing all day long!

So...resolutions...I normally don't do them but I told myself that after I pigged out over the Christmas holiday I'd start actively trying to lose weight. Ideally, I'd like to lose a total of 40lbs...realistically, I realize that that's quite a bit so...
Resolution 2010...
Lose at least 20, but hopefully more, by the end of the year!
The first active step in my quest is to cut WAY down on Coke...one can a day! Of course, I plan to drink more water and maintain a healthier diet as well!

The second active step in my quest is something I am not fond of...exercise! I used some of Christmas movie to purchase the first step in my exercise experience...Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD (claims that you can lose up to 20lbs in 30 days...we shall see!), an exercise mat, and some light handweights.

Now that I've blogged my resolution for the world to see...I HAVE to keep up with it, right?!?!
Well, I have a little boy asking to color so I'm off to the wonderful land of Crayola crayons and giant Backyardigans coloring books!
2 comments:
I am sad for your loss of Coke. I, too, have cut down drastically on my Coke intake--some days, having none at all! *gasp!*
I substitute the caffine, however, with Folgers French Vanilla flavored coffee--but no sugar or cream. Not real exciting, but it keeps my migraines away. Good luck with the weight loss resolution, and let me know if the video works!
Wishing you good luck in your efforts to loose weight. I too ate way too much over the holidays~
Need to get back on track :)
Post a Comment