Sunday, January 17, 2010

Avon Information

Just a reminder to everyone that I am still selling Avon!

You can view the current catalog, page by page, on my website and do all your ordering from there! My website is: www.youravon.com/hlewis

Now that I've been doing it for a few months and trying various things, I can report my favorites to you all!

1. liiv botanicals Lip Conditioner
-----If you want smooth lips in a hurry I'd recommend this! It looks and smells like your every-day lip gloss, complete with doe-foot applicator, but about 30 minutes after putting it on the dead and dry skin on your lips has sluffed off and is ready to be wiped away!

2. naturals Moisturizing Body Yogurt
-----I have only just started using this after Mom mentioned how much she likes it and I already love it! I glides on sooo nicely and did a great job at getting my overly-dry legs back to nice and smooth in a hurry!

3. Moisture Therapy Oatmeal Hand Cream
-----I can't stand feeling greasy and oily after putting lotion on my hands and this stuff is AWESOME!

As far as makeup is concerned, I don't really feel like I can give a valid opinion because I really have only used the Smooth Minerals collection, which I do really like! However, I have really dry skin in the winter and I need to order some things that aren't all powders for the time being! I have a ton of lip glosses...but I have a slight obsession with lip gloss!

No comments: